There is this person by the name of Chris Derksen, who ended up going to the same camp in Texas that we did. I think that you can guess what happened, (by looking at the picture above) but I will tell you anyway! :) Chris saw Jessica and Jessica saw Chris and thus a fine relationship has begun between Canada and Arizona. :) Corresponding over email is great, yes, but seeing each other would be even better, so Chris came down all the way from Saskatchewan to see her. "True story! =)
I must admit it was a lot of fun having you here, Chris, even if you did tease me a lot! :/ And now Jessica misses you more then ever!! =D Infact the whole family misses you! |
sweet post that was a awesome weekend thanks for having us up!! and we are so happy for Jessica and Chris! :)
ReplyDelete