11 February, 2013

December 2012 AZ Youth Banquet



Yeah!! I finally got banquet pictures!! As I was telling you earlier, in December there was a banquet for the youth in Tempe Arizona. All the youth got to go from our church and it was a great blessing. Brother John and Brother Jeremy came out from Indiana to be our speakers. We had a wonderful time singing, sharing testimonies from Still Waters, learning new songs and best of all we got to watch the video "The 20th Century Prophet." We stayed the next day for church at Tempe Tabernacle and then we had to come home. Was a great weekend!
Us girls in the lobby before the banquet.
Meda and I




singing

Our speakers from Indiana.

If you would like to see more pictures go to this link http://thetempetabernacle.com/About.html

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! You girls (and guys) looked amazing!! =)
    I'm glad you got to go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post Joylin!!! Probably the best one in a while ;)

    -Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures! And beautiful dresses!

    ReplyDelete