Planting!! Yes, we planted lots this year. Don't go and buy potatoes cause we planted 1,100 of them. :) 300 onions, a couple rows of soy beans, green beans, corn, peas, etc...
Aren't we going to be enjoying the fresh veggies? :)
Lots of hands makes light work!
Making work fun!!
Drilling holes for the logs.
And this is what they put together for the tomato plants.
I sewed 80 feed bags together for the cover. Why not use whats free, right? I mentioned that we should get a tip for advertising for Maid Rite Feeds! :)
It wasn't the funnest job. The barley that was in the bags before left you feeling like you had been in insulation all day. Mom and Joanna took turns helping me feed it through the machine. It got a bit bulky the longer it got.
The tomatoes were in the green house ready to be planted.
Can't wait for a bite of red, juicy beefsteak tomato! :)
Beans..
Picking strawberries. Yes, we have LOTS of them!!
Look who I found! :)
Jenny is hatching out more Buckeye chickens. Don't they look soft?
Watching Dad chain saw.. :)
I put a quick little video together for you all. It's not like the greatest, but it gives you a little bit of an idea of what we have been doing. :) Hope you all enjoy it!
Looks like you all are keeping busy! Wish I could come help with all the gardening, looks like fun!! The video is really neat!!! Keep the posts coming! ;)
Wow, that's a lot of potatoes and onions! Looks like you all are keeping busy! :)
ReplyDelete~Kaitlyn
Looks like you all are keeping busy! Wish I could come help with all the gardening, looks like fun!! The video is really neat!!! Keep the posts coming! ;)
ReplyDeleteA very enjoyable post! The video was really nice too! So funny when the horse tipped over xD
ReplyDeleteLooks like ya'll are busy, but having alot of fun :) Loved the video!!
ReplyDelete