| A few weeks ago I flew up to visit Joel. And of course Jessica and Chris... :) |
| It hadn't seen these littles since March! |
| The day after I got there, I left with the Wilson's, (Joel's family) for a weekend trip to Banff, Alberta. This was the view out of our condo. |
| The next 2 days were spent hiking and exploring. |
| Stopping to take in the view! |
| A dreamy little path... :) |
| Joel and I |
| The mountains were so beautiful! |
| Josh (Spencer's brother), and Hannah (Joel's sister). |
| Lake Louise |
| Lake Moraine |
| You could sit here and look at this for hours and not get tired of it! It was an amazing experience. I couldn't get over how blue the water was! We all had an amazing weekend together! :) |
![]() |
| A week after I got up there, Mom and Dad along with Jubilee drove up. |
![]() |
| The girls were so excited to see each other. |
| Playing in the leaves |
![]() |
| I think this was the first time Jubilee got to experience raking leaves. |
| Jason taking a turn. |
| Jessica and Jason ❤ |
| Loved the fall weather while we were there! :) We drove home and brought Jessica and the Kids back down with us. More posts to follow! :) Exciting News in the next post, stay tuned! ;P |



No comments:
Post a Comment