Twas Jenny's birthday and it was time for me to decorate without help from my girls!! So I looked for some simple ideas and this was the results :) I used what I had with leftovers from the weddings...
![]() |
| Lemons and greenery and artificial roses... |
![]() |
![]() |
| Tea lights in lemons.... |
![]() |
| Lemons in water with sprigs of greenery... Normally this would be used with real flowers... |
![]() |
| Broccoli soup, sweet potato pudding and meat balls (that was Jenny's favorite).. |
![]() |
| Then a autumn pudding and a boston creme pie... |
![]() |
| Entertaining little Owen...:) |








Awe that was pretty and so sweet, Joyce! My heart goes out to you with your girls moving so far away! So glad you still have the ones closer by that you do, and thank God for phones and computers for the ones far away, huh?!:o) Happy birthday Jenny! Looking forward to that "news" soon:o)
ReplyDelete