Sorry guys for the lack of posts.... I will try to do better! :)
| Dad with Grandpap Strite. Ninety-four and still as spry as ever! :) |
| "Glued" |
| Grandpa and Grandma's house. |
| Grandpa always takes us over to the clock shop he works at to show us around. |
| It sounds really neat in there.. each clock chiming out its own sound for each hour. Upstairs it sounds like rain on the roof from all the ticking of the clocks. |
| Cousin Andy |
| Grandpa showing us a clock with a train on it. |
| "Coo-coo" clocks! |
| This clock was really crazy. All the little people up top moved along with the music. The price was crazy $55,000!! Can you imagine paying that much for a clock?! |
| In the back where Grandpa helps repair clocks. |
| Joanna and Jessica outside the shop. |
| At the Gibble Chip Factory. |
| Yummy chips! |
| Telling us how the cheese puffs are made. |
| Packing chips. |
Family gathering at Uncle Eugene and Aunt Laura's place.
| Aunt Laura made a treasure hunt for all the little children and then at the end she hung up a pinata. |
| Karita taking a swing at it. |
| Lorenda |
| Taking turns... |
| Uncle Dale and Levon |
| I think Aldwin was having fun controlling the pinata! :) |
| "WACK!" |
| "Oh, comm'on, you can do better then that!" :) |
| Dad ended up throwing it to Justin and he busted it open. |
Playing tug-a-war was a lot of fun!
| I think I have one more trip post to put on after this one, so hopefully I can start posting pictures of our life at home again soon! :) |
Joylin, nice post! Looks like you all had a lot of fun with your realitives!
ReplyDelete~Kaitlyn