![]() |
| Feeding the dogs. |
![]() |
| Feeding the horses. |
![]() |
| Three little boys plotting some plan. "hmm".. should we be scared!? :) haha |
![]() |
| These are Joanna's favorite! |
![]() |
| Feeding the dogs. |
![]() |
| Feeding the horses. |
![]() |
| Three little boys plotting some plan. "hmm".. should we be scared!? :) haha |
![]() |
| These are Joanna's favorite! |
Wow! I'd love your job! But those horses look different...short backs and haybellies... I guess they don't have alot of room to exersise and there is little grass there.
ReplyDeleteSo glad Jessica found a church. I couldn't imagine it being that hard around here...members or no. Huh,
Laurisa
The horses are all Arabians, so that is why they are more on the short side. They do have hay bellies, but they each have a few acres to run in, so they should get plenty of exercise... :)
ReplyDelete