| Have a lots of pictures sitting on your computer not being looked at?! Don't have time to print them off and put them into a scrapbook? Well, I think I might have found something that may be a use to you. It's called "Photo book". When we were back in PA Sister Jodie Sanger showed us how they started doing these books and Mom really liked the idea. Just load your pictures onto the computer and have your scrapbook printed and then sent to you! You can order them from Ritz Pix, Shutterfly or any other online place that will print of photos for you. But save your money and wait till they have their sales, cause when they do it makes it a lot more worth while. Right now Ritz Pix has a coupon on there 6x6 photo book and you get it for free. All you have to do is pay the shipping. The coupon code is BOOKFREE6! We just tried out our first one, so thought I would share it with you! :) The sale goes off tomorrow on the 26th, so check it out before it is too late!! |
I've made one of these before...their a lot of fun to make. :)
ReplyDelete