| We started painting our play house a LONG time ago, but for some reason we never finished it. The other day Essie was here visiting Joanna, so we all went out and got the job done!! :) |
| Us girls being goofy... |
| "Whoa, we're big!" LOL |
| Joanna with her friend Essie. |
| Getting started... |
| Joanna looking really enthusiastic about her job, while Joshua sits with a mischievous grin watching her. |
| Essie and I painting the trim. |
| Looking good, Jared!! |
| I think our next painting project needs to be our house?! |
| Our finished project! :) |
Cute post! ;)
ReplyDeleteWell done. It is pretty. Can't wait to see you again.
ReplyDelete- Lillia
Thank you Serenity!
ReplyDeleteLilia - can't wait to see you either! We really miss your family.. Love you guys!! :)
Awwww!! I miss u Joanna!!!! <3
ReplyDelete~Grace