His little facial expressions are just darling!!! =) I guess pictures are worth a thousand words!! lol ~Emmy~
awwwww He is getting sooo big.and still as cute as ever...lol cant wait to see him at jasper... he's mine joanna!! ahhhahhhahhh.jk ~roseanna
A completely adorable post! :) ~Olivia
What an adorable guy!!! He's growing so fast!!!! Thanks for sharing, Joylin!~Kaitlyn
He is soooo cute! You should start a photography business Joylin! you take great pictures!The farmer's wife :o)
Hmm looks like this lil fellow could cause some proud Aunts n Uncles. :) Lol. He's adorable!
Awwwww...:)
He's soooooooo cute and adorable and precious!! I wish I could give him a squeeze right now!!
Yea right Roseanna! LOL He is MY little nephew! LOL don't worry though I will share! =) Can't wait to see you!
His little facial expressions are just darling!!! =)
ReplyDeleteI guess pictures are worth a thousand words!! lol
~Emmy~
awwwww He is getting sooo big.and still as cute as ever...lol cant wait to see him at jasper... he's mine joanna!! ahhhahhhahhh.jk
ReplyDelete~roseanna
A completely adorable post! :)
ReplyDelete~Olivia
What an adorable guy!!! He's growing so fast!!!! Thanks for sharing, Joylin!
ReplyDelete~Kaitlyn
He is soooo cute! You should start a photography business Joylin! you take great pictures!
ReplyDeleteThe farmer's wife :o)
Hmm looks like this lil fellow could cause some proud Aunts n Uncles. :) Lol. He's adorable!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww...:)
ReplyDeleteHe's soooooooo cute and adorable and precious!!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could give him a squeeze right now!!
Yea right Roseanna! LOL He is MY little nephew! LOL don't worry though I will share! =) Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDelete