18 July, 2012

More Visitors from Pennsylvania

Gilbert Martin was one of Dad's best friends in school, so when we got back east we usually drop in for a visit. This time they came our way and was here for a night and a day. This is the first time for them all to be in the west, so they were making every minute and mile count as they wanted to see all the national parks, etc... 
We took them up to the Cochise Stronghold and hiked a short trail.
Resting at every corner... I guess we just kinda took our time. :)
I know I didn't have to put another picture of Koda on here, but he is so cute in this picture. If you haven't guessed yet, he loves to go hiking too! :)
Uh oh... Loreen must have been teasing the lizard a little too much! :) The boys had to pry him off.

With company, dogs and neighbors chores we have been staying very busy. I go to see how to do one neighbors chores this morning and another this afternoon. Till the end of this month I am going to be swamped with work! :) It will be nice to have a vacation and go for camp in August, which I am really looking forward to it!!!

3 comments:

  1. Do those lizard bites hurt? Just curious cause we don't have that around here! :) Looks like you had fun and Koda is so pretty!

    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can hurt a little but not bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I don't think I'd wanna stick my hand where one of them could grab it! :)

    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete