23 August, 2012

Home Again!

Sorry, I left without telling you where I was going. I have been gone, so that is the reason for the rather boring blog! I am home again, so hopefully that will change! :)
Home at last from our excursions... exhausted from our journey. We drove 27 hours straight through on the way home. Joanna isn't in this pic, cause she beat us to the porch! :) 
We will start with Joanna's trip, since hers started before any of ours.
On the way to Canada Joanna got to stop in at Yellow Stone National Park.
Buffalo 
Yellow Stone
In Canada at last!
Having a blast!! 
Joanna stayed with Jessica for 4 weeks.
This is a rather short post, but I am still getting pictures together and trying to figure out what to post first lol I will be posting more pictures when I get them all together!

3 comments:

  1. Alright! Thumbs up on the post!
    Can't wait to see your SW pics! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. (= lol I hope you post before i leave for Stillwaters this Saturday!
    (I'm sooooo excited X)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see more pictures! Glad you made it back safely :)

    ReplyDelete