06 August, 2012

Lots of Fruit and Chores

We have been getting tons of raspberries. We have to pick them every other day and we get just about this much each time. With 9 lbs of raspberries there is lots of things that you can make, pies, jelly, smoothies, icecream, muffins, pancakes and the list could go on. We are loving these raspberries!!
raspberry jam
Picking apples.. All these apple pictures Jared took, so all the credit goes to him!! :) He is becoming and awesome photographer and I think it is going to come natural for him!
Dustin was here, so he got to help the boys pick apples. Sadly this is the only tree that we got fruit from this year. Our late freezes killed the other fruits. 
Lots of yummy apples!!

I found a big apple!! :)
The boys put together a little gift for the mailman. :)

I put a quick video together of doing the neighbors chores. I didn't get any pictures of the couple hundred chickens and the rabbits or the dog. But these are a few pics of us walking and feeding the goats.
Enjoy :)

3 comments:

  1. Haha! That gift for the mailman is so sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love red raspberries with baked oatmeal and some cream :) Chris Williams

    ReplyDelete
  3. What scrumptious, delicious and healthy bounty you're getting. Lots of hard work but I know you'll enjoy every bite.

    ReplyDelete