Jubilee Faith came to us yesterday at 7:53 in the evening! We all got what we hoped for, a little girl. She is a fat chubby little baby with lot of dark brown hair. She reminds us all of a little Indian baby. :) Mom is very happy now to have her family complete of five boys and five girls. Mom is up and feeling great. We are all so excited about our new little sister. You all will have to come over and take a peek at her sometime, she is a doll!
I will be adding more pictures of her soon!! |
Congratulations!!!! She is adorable!
ReplyDelete-Kaitlyn
She's absolutely precious!! (=
ReplyDeleteI know you guys are so excited.
Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!! She's beautiful. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful! I love her name! Congratulations from the Brandt family!
ReplyDeleteGod bless you!
Congratulations!!!!!! Beautiful baby. We're so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteLord Bless you! The Salzman's
I am so happy for you all!! I just love that picture of your parents with her. Very precious. And her hair! How gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteNeed to update to 12 Js.she is adorable
ReplyDeleteAwe, precious! I want to hold her :)
ReplyDeletenote: Welcome to the *blogging world* Jubilee! It's exciting to have you here! I know your proud siblings will keep us updated with [tons of] pictures *hint Joylin*
She is so pretty. Thank you for sharing pictures. God bless you all.Ky.
ReplyDeleteThis child is adorable!
ReplyDeleteHannah's and Nathan's Aunt Jonell
Awwww....:) So happy for you all. :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable!!!! Congratulations!! ~the strites
ReplyDeleteAwww..... how sweet and precious. and what a beautiful name!! this might call for another trip to Az soon!!! =P lol glad everything went well. she was born at home, right??
ReplyDelete~the Sampsons~
Yes, she was born at home. We would love to see you in AZ again! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! We are so happy for you. God Bless You. Jared, Anna, & Enoch Frtizinger
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you! Glad all went well. Sis. Chris Williams, Hot Springs
ReplyDelete