15 October, 2012

Jaylon and Hannah's Wedding Pictures

I know you all have been waiting on these and yesterday I finally found time to sit down and sort through them. I came up with quite a few, so enjoy!! :)
The woodsy decorations were so cute. 


Zoe Sanger the guest book attendant.
Jesse was the ring bearer and Hannah's cousin the flower girl.
"Here comes the bride..."

The moment they had been waiting for!



Hannah is so beautiful!!

exchanging rings...

the kiss.. :)

Mr. and Mrs. Strite 

They make for such a happy couple! :)

One of the happiest moments of their lives!
:)

Family and Fun Pictures
Mom and Dad
Mom

Jesse and Jaylon
Siblings..
A family pic minus Chris.
The Brandt family.

Parents


Fun picture

UH OH! Don't peek!!
Bridesmaids
Bridesmaids and Flower Girl



At the reception

favors

The cake..
Entering the reception area...
Daddy and Mommy
Marriage license 
Speech

Joanna caught the bouquet!

More pictures...




And that's all!! Was a beautiful wedding!!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the pics! Yes, Hannah is beautiful! ;) They look soo happy together! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new blog header! Did you do it on pic monkey?

    -Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ha, finally!!!! I loved these pictures!! Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so nice to see some "Strite Family" pictures from the wedding. I like your new blog header with the updated family picture!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your new blog header too! Thanks for making the bridesmaids dresses Joylin, they turned out beautiful!
    The farmer's wife

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you all enjoyed them!! :)

    Kaitlyn, Yes, I did make the header on picmonkey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olá Joylin...
    Sou do Brasil, conheci seu blog hoje e estou encantada com tudo, a história da sua família é muito linda.Também venho de uma família grande 7 irmãos, e amo.Mas já estamos todos casados.
    Creio que temos a mesma fé, também sou uma cristã, do Tabernáculo, e creio no profeta de Deus para esta Era Willian Marrion Branham.
    Também tenho um blog,( www.rutileiaacessorios.blogspot.com ) passa lá e deixa seu recadinho, não falo inglês mas Graças a Deus por essa tecnologia que permite a internet traduzir (risos) assim podemos nos falar e conhecer melhor. Grande abraço pra voce e toda sua família.A bebê é muito linda. Eu tenho uma filha de 5 anos, Hadassa. Tchau.Voltarei aqui sempre. :)

    ReplyDelete