| It was hard for Mom and Dad to see her go for the second time. Jessica helped us out so much while she was here, she filled the empty gap perfectly! |
| A quick picture of just the immediate family before she left. |
| It was fun having our older sister at home. In the five weeks that she was here Jaylon got married and Jubilee was born. Her trip seemed really worth while, as so much happened while she was here. |
| We finally have our fifth little sister! It is fun since she is so much younger then all of us! :) |
| Some random pics.. |
| Big brother Jesse is enjoying the first time of being *a big brother*. He loves his little sister dearly! |
| Yummy! Micah David is walking all over now. I think he forgot how to crawl! :( He is so sweet! :) |
| Fun with Aunt Jessica. I think Micah is tired of pictures! :) |
| Wearing Grandpa's boots.. |
| The boys loved having Jessica here! :) |
| Jaylon and Hannah over for a meal. :) |
| I think Jessica is going to miss Jubilee the most. It is hard when you don't get to see your little sister grow up. |
| Our little bundle of Joy is already growing.... We are having a baby shower for Mom in the morning, so I better get off and get things ready! Have a great week! |
Aww... That was so much fun being there with all my sweet family!
ReplyDeleteI greatly miss each one of you, but I love being with my sweetheart as well! ;)
- Nice post Joylin! I know you are very busy, but thank you for taking the time to post! =)
Great post!! Just so you know, even though I don't comment, I look at your blog all the time. :-)I love seeing what your family is up to.
ReplyDeleteAnd WHERE are those wedding pictures?! I have been stalking your blog since the wedding waiting for them!!! :-)
Congrats on your new baby sister....it must be nice to have a little girl for a change, lol!