21 February, 2014

One Step Closer to That Big Day


My close friend Adela is getting married!! :)) eeeeek crazy huh? All the things we did as girls I could go on forever with all the memories. Now she has grown in the the most beautiful person inside and out. I am so happy that she has found the right one! :)
Meda threw a bridal shower for her at her house in the front yard. The weather was perfect for an outside event! 
Meda had come up with so many cute ideas! Joanna, Amber and I went down early to help her set everything up. 
All the different foods where amazingly good.


The vintage set up turned out really cute. I loved the idea of the jars hanging with flowers in them.
The Bride-to-Be and I! :)
We got the last touches together and everyone started arriving. The excitement was on!! 


Jubilee found herself a friend! :)

Playing games.

-------------------------------
Pictures of us bridesmaids with the bride-to-be!



Us being crazy! :/






Sorry there was so many, I couldn't decide which ones not to use.. haha. Well, Adela is one step closer to her big day. I wish her days full of happiness!! :)) Love you Pal!! :)))

2 comments:

  1. So sweet!

    Looks like you girls did a beautiful job. :) Congratulations to Adela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like she had a very nice, enjoyable bridal shower..Good job, Meda! That food looks delicious, btw!
    Such nice pictures of such beautiful girls. :) Can't wait to see pictures of the wedding, and I'm sure Adela can't wait til there are pictures to be shown. ;)

    ReplyDelete