10 February, 2014

::catch up post::


Hello Everyone!! Hope this all finds you doing well this beautiful, sunny morning. The temperature is already up in the 40's and we are feeling fresh and ready to start our new day.

I thought I would run over a few things that happened in the past month. First of all I am going to admit that I have been a terrible person at taking pictures lately, and yes, I do regret it. Any hows, last month was Harmony in the Desert and we got to visit with friends from all over and spend time playing volley ball, etc... Then there were the long two weeks afterwards that found all of us but Dad on the couch with high fever and colds. We managed to get through that and are all back to running normal. :) Joanna enjoyed going with a group of people up to Pine Top and learned how to snow board. I would've loved to have went, but it just didn't work out. We are now busy planning a baby shower for Hannah and my best friend is getting married, so we have all that on the go. 

We sadly haven't gotten any snow this winter so far. Micah put up a sand box for the little guys.
Can a hair cut really be that bad?? :) Mom was showing Hannah how to do it, and Jaylon was pretty worried. :)
Snuggling with brother...

Could this little girl be any cuter?
Wearing Noiny's shoes :)

She is such a little stinker. She is learning to talk and jabbers away.. :)

And then there's these little guys.. :)
That smile is so precious!
Well, that's all for now. I am going to try and make a Canada post next.. So have a great week everyone!!


4 comments:

  1. The pictures are cute, and the hair-cutting pictures are...well, funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! The pics of Jubilee wearing the shoes--too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah always wanted to cut Dad's and Nathan's hair but..... , well, ...they didn't trust her. haha I'm proud of you Jaylon for being so brave. lol actually I heard Hannah did a good job after all! Love the pics!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the post Joylin!! The sand box looks awesome, and the little "people" are all SOOO adorable!!

    ReplyDelete