31 August, 2015

And so it begins!!



I am sure a lot of you are wondering how our dairy is coming along? Well, we are finally in business!! After working and waiting for many months for different people to get this estimate together or this paper work done, so on, so on... we finally settled for plan B. The funds to starting a dairy up the quick way kinda fell through, so we had to go with a different plan, herd share(s)! Ever hear about that? Well, you are welcome to go over to our website www.goldenruledairy.com and learn all about it! It is a bit slower than plan A to get things going, but in the end it all works the same. Micah and I spent over a week building the website. Building a website was a new experience for both of us. Thanks for some helpful tips from our Uncle, we finally got it up and running. It isn't completely finished yet, but it's getting there! I am now secretary of Golden Rule Dairy!! I have been staying busy taking all the calls, emailing, scheduling and going along with Joanna to the milk deliveries. Micah helps in the office with the billing etc... The rest of the family keeps busy milking, feeding, bottling, etc. We are so excited to finally be able to share our milk to the public legally! 


3 comments:

  1. cool!!! mom grew up drinking fresh dairy milk! we all love fresh milk. pray that your business will benefit you all!!!
    God bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, congrats!! So happy for you guys! :) Have fun and don't work too hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope to be able to see your dairy in early December. I didn't know it was so new! I will keep you in my prayers :-)

    ReplyDelete