Hello Everyone! Hope your week was filled with as much fun as mine was. We have been having lots of company, which is really awesome! I have pictures ready to be put on, so stay tuned! :) In the mean time have fun enjoying the pictures from here and there. I tend to come up with a lot of those "random" pictures. :) I myself think they are the fun ones though...
 |
| There is nothing like a line of jeans hanging on the line. Our wash days (which is two days a week) have gotten a lot smaller, since three of our family moved out. We still do about 6 loads a time, which keeps Joanna and I busy keeping two washers running and getting them all hung on the line. That is just a part of a big family though! :) |
 |
| This is Jenny's horse Fara. They recently moved her up here, so we have a horse on our little farm now. :) We had been letting her out to roam the property, but she got smart and slipped under the string that we had across the drive way. We ended up having to run after her more than once, so we decided not to let her out until we get a proper gate put up. Micah, Jenny and Joanna are working at getting a fodder system set up for her. It is taking a bit to get it figured out, but it is working pretty well and I will try to get some pictures put on of it when I get the chance. |
 |
| The little chick is getting bigger. Jesse calls him Bobby. :) lol |
 |
| Our flock of assorted chickens. |
 |
| We grow grass in the top of our green house and the boys cut it for them. |
 |
| We have all different sizes. |
 |
| Mommy made us a yummy strawberry angel food cake. It was so good!! :) |
 |
| The boys shaping dough. They later put it in the oven and then painted them. |
 |
| Jaylon and I :) |
 |
| The boys recently bought ghillie suits to go hunting in. Haha, looks pretty funny! :) |
 |
| Micah David is so cute and I have a whole big post just of him that I will be posting before long. :) |
 |
| Jaylon's huge RC airplane. I don't see how he can fly it, but I think it is pretty cool! |
 |
| Believe it or not, we actually had rain clouds in the sky. We didn't get any rain yet, but we heard thunder in the distance and the air smelled so good! |
 |
| Russell and Elizabeth Wallace and their family came and spent the day with us. I didn't get many pictures, but we had a good time playing Dutch Blitz, Catan, Etc... |
 |
Visiting..
Well, that is all for now... :) |
Nice post Joylin, as always! =)
ReplyDeleteI always like seeing pics of everyone, and everything there at home!
The row of jeans on the line, brings back so many memories... That used to be my job! Now I'm spoiled and just use the dryer all the time!
(Kinda have to I guess for the most part though.)
I love the pic of Micah David "flying" on the carpet lol he really is too cute =)
ReplyDelete♥Laura D.
LOl luv the ghillie suit. x)
ReplyDeleteOlivia
nice post!! Jaylon looks like a Sasquatch in that suit!! If I were a coyote I would definitely be scared. LOL
ReplyDeleteYour mom looks so good!! I hope the pregnancy is going well for her.
Hey, Jaylon is that really an RC? I think Jesse could get in and fly away it's so big!
ReplyDelete-Phil
Nice Pic's!!:) wowwwww that has got to be the biggest RC plane I have ever seen!! How in the world does he fly that thing? lol
ReplyDelete