12 April, 2012

Spring is Here!

Spring is finally here and I am so excited about it!! The trees are budding and turning green. We are all happy to see green grass again, but weeds come up too, so we have to pull them.

Pulling weeds in the raspberry patch. We are going to have so many red, juicy raspberries this year!!

Koda trying to help! :)



Having fun... Careful, your about to tip the wheel barrow! 


Fresh new raspberry plants shooting up through the ground and reaching for the sky.

Bumble bees on the apple blossoms.



Bees collecting nectar. 


The children are back into fishing again and I am back into frying them! :)
Fishing is great for learning patience! :)
Jared comes up with the funniest things sometime. With out anyone knowing he hooked a couple weights onto his line. When he cast his line out and it went practically the whole way across the pond he was asked how he cast it so far. Which he replies to with a smurkish grin, " I can just cast really good!"  haha He always keeps us laughing. :)

A green yard means it's time to get out the lawn mower. 

"I'm not chubby, it's all MUSCLE!" lol I love this picture of Micah. :)
And this one too! :)
Joshua came home from fishing with a huge cat fish. Great job, Joshua!!


Jesse always finds the best places to sit and read a book! :)

7 comments:

  1. Jessica Derksen =)April 12, 2012 at 7:20 AM

    LOVE the post!! It's so nice to see what you guys are up to! =)
    The yard looks so nice and green! And nice catch, Joshua!!
    Nice spot for reading Jesse! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed the post!!

    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love Jesse's chair =)

    ♥Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Pictures love Jesse's chair! I used to do the same thing when I was little lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. soo cute Jesse I miss you all :( goodness it is so green since I left wow cant wait to get back and start our garden too! :) it was awesome to see your post keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete