19 June, 2012

Planting

Time for potatoes and tomatoes to go in the ground in the big garden!

"Many hands make light work"

Micah David thought he would taste the mulch and make sure it was good enough for the plants!


 The day we planted the tomatoes there were clouds in the sky making it cool and beautiful outside!

 Jared is pretty proud of his photography skills.

 Molly, Jack and Koda play ball while the guys work.





 Koda is getting really big! He's been a good dog while Joylin was gone but I think he'll be glad to have her back.

"Mmm I can't wait till these cantalope are ready to eat!"

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Can't wait to see how much that garden will produce in the end!
    Love the 'mother-daughter' pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! =) WoW Koda has gotten really big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica Derksen =)June 21, 2012 at 1:58 PM

    Looks like fun, wish I could help!
    Micah David is so so adorable!
    And I really don't know if Kitty Boy likes cantalope or not... I never have tried giving him any! =) You'll have to let me know if he does though! lol

    ReplyDelete