Hello everyone! This is Jenny. I'm going to give this a try since Joylin is traveling abroad. Actually she is on her way to Pennsylvania with Jaylon. Gone to see " special someone." :) So here it goes....
| Micah David likes to help his mommy do all kinds of things, including helping to scrub garden potatoes for supper. |
| In the process he likes to try to eat them! |
| Daddy has been hauling in loads of mulch, getting ready for planting corn and potatoes! |
| The boys are a big help in getting it all leveled out. |
| The tomato plants are going crazy in the garden! Looks like we'll have plenty of yummy tomatoes this year! |
| Mama's flock of chickens love the chard she treats them with. |
| Here is a dog that needed a standard poodle cut. Joylin had never done one of these before so I think the results... |
| ...are AMAZING! I wonder who came up with this style of cut anyways!! :-D I mean take a look at that tail! Ok on to other things.... |
| A cool picture from a baseball game we had this past week. Nice catch, Timothy! |
| My cutie wishing he was old enough to play ball. :) |
Joylin had these pictures picked out before she left and wanted me to post them. So there they are. For the next post though I have an interesting idea. Even though Joylin might not totally agree......
Great job Jenny! I've been waiting to see a new post, and now I can't wait to see what you have in mind while Joylin is gone. Reminds me of that old saying, "While the cats away, the mice will play." :-)
ReplyDeleteHolly
I bet Joylin's going to be on edge until the next post. :D
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are so good. Micah David looks adorable and the garden pictures have me envious.
What's the hog panel on top of the tomatoes for? Are the greenhouses going up soon?
That poodle tail is ah-ma-zing! Good job, Joylin.
Great post Jenny! Shall I keep you posted on this end? hehe Should be plenty of excitement here in the next few days.
ReplyDeleteThe farmer's wife
Elisabeth: Our landlords plans have changed a bit and we won't be putting up greenhouses. For now we will just be planting in the open. :) The hog panel on the tomatoes is because the tomatoes are so thick. It will help to support the plants in growing UP instead of out.
ReplyDeleteThe Farmer's Wife: We would love if you can keep us posted! Since we're missing out on all the excitment out here! :)
Looks like y'all are having alot of fun without Joylin there! (jk) I can't wait to see your "interesting idea" Jenny! lol
ReplyDeleteYes, Sister Farmer's Wife, please keep us posted!! haha LOL =)
~Emmy~
Good job on the post, Jenny! Micah David just keeps getting more adorable! =)
ReplyDeleteI have a guess as to what the next post will be... <=D Can hardly wait! hehe
Incredible job on the poodle, Joylin!
~Olivia
Good job on the post, Jenny! Micah David just keeps getting more adorable! =)
ReplyDeleteI have a guess as to what the next post will be... <=D Can hardly wait! hehe
Incredible job on the poodle, Joylin!
~Olivia