Little people don't stay little, so you have to enjoy every bit of them while you can! :)
 |
| Happy New Year to all of you!! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Season!! Christmas found us at home with 19 dogs and one cat. We did get to slip away for a few hours to spend Christmas dinner with the Yeskes and Schultz. I kinda took a break of blogging over that time and I am going to try to get back into it! :) Young Foundations hosted a banquet for the youth here in Arizona. I would like to post about that, but I am waiting on some pictures..So look forward to it in the future! :) |
 |
| We have been enjoying our new little sister so much. She is such a joy!! :) |
 |
| And then there is always the little toddler that always comes up with the funniest things, like wearing Grandma's slippers. :) |
 |
| More pictures of sweet Jubilee.. |
 |
| Micah David loves his Aunt dearly!! He will hold her for a couple seconds and then he is shoving her off his lap... long enough. :) When she is fussing he will always make sure someone is tending to her and gets a really worried look on his face. |
 |
| say cheese. |
 |
| Looking at a catalog with Dad.. :) |
Aww they are so precious and adorable!!
ReplyDeleteawww.....that is soo cute!!! I hope I can see Jubilee if ya'll come to camp this year!! She looks like she is always smiling!!
ReplyDelete~Emmy~
She's beautiful! (:
ReplyDeleteheber-nanga; je suis fier de consulter votre blog. en effet;je suis de la nationalité congolaise de la RDC; croyant du message du temps de la vie; vivant à la ville province de kinshasa. j'ai toujours souhaiter être en contact avec d'autres croyants de youngfoundations jeffersonville.
ReplyDeletepour conclure; ma soeur je vous accourage pour ce jolie blog de la famille et continuons toujours à capter la vision avec notre précieux frère joseph.B .
voici mes coordonnées principales pour contacter: mon Email: bmwstarlove@gmail.com
mon numero: 00243811797926
Que le Seigneur vous bénisse richement au nom de Jesus.
They are sooo cute:)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Years and God Bless!
Blessings,
Kayla
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete