27 March, 2013

A Good Laugh





This is our little girl all grown up! Jubilee turned 6 months today and I got this cute, funny little video clip of her to share with you all. Jubilee and Micah play more and more together the older they get and it is so fun to watch them. We've watched this movie over and over again and still get a good laugh out of it! :) The pan lid is kinda loud, but I think that you can still hear her good enough.

Enjoy!! :)

5 comments:

  1. That is so funny!!! She has such a cute laugh!! It must be so much fun to have those two little people in the house!

    -Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids just thought we had to comment... We've really enjoyed watching the fun and laughter! She's so funny and cute! Aunt Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww.. Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the comment!! :)

      Delete
  3. haha, her laugh is so cute! Enjoyed the video! x)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could see her in person. And all the rest of you. Love you and miss you all
    Friends

    ReplyDelete