25 March, 2013

It's A Girl!!

Look who arrived in Canada around 4:00 this morning. Little Kezia Grace who surprised all of us. She decided not to wait on Grandma to arrive before she was born.  Instead she had a better idea, and that was to come 7 days ahead of her due date. Mom and Joanna were planning to fly in on Thursday of this week thinking they would make it before she arrived. But now she is already here, so they are going to get to enjoy her for three weeks that they are going to be up there. Kezia Grace is a perfectly healthy little girl, weighing 7lbs. 4oz. and measuring out at 21 1/2" long. I want to see her so bad, but the miles keep us apart. Someday I will see her and give her a big kiss right on the cheek!! :) 

She is so sweet!!

She is just so perfect!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Chris and Jessica!!! She's perfect!!!!!

    -Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to them!!! I am so happy for them!! :D she is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww :) how sweet! Congrats! such a beautiful baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's darling! Congratulations!!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable, and I can't wait for the three of you to arrive on Thursday and take photos of Jubilee and Kezia together with their matching heads of hair!! :-)

    Grandma Derksen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it's amazing how a family can grow!!!!
    I'm an uncle again!! :) congrats Sis she's a perfect little God sent gift!

    -Justin

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's beautiful! Congrats, Jessica & Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's So sweet!! Congrats Chris and Jessica! I can't wait to hold my little niece someday :)

    ReplyDelete