18 July, 2013

I am home from Canada...

 ...and I'm finally posting!! 
Hello Blog Readers, hope this finds you all well. I was happy to find that Jenny had posted while I was gone. I am sure you all enjoyed it, cause I thought she did a great job!! :) My stay in Canada was really awesome! Justin and I had a wonderful flight, or should I say "flights" into Canada. Was the first time Justin was to fly, so I thought it was pretty cool that I could take him on something he had never done before. Usually it is the other way around! :) Jessica and Chris picked us up at the air port and we drove another hour to camp. We were at camp for 5 days. Camp was great! We made lots of new friends and finally got to meet the people Jessica talks about. I like when I can put faces to names. :)
After camp was awesome too, cause we got to go home and spend some time with Jessica, Chris and Kezia. :) 
Kezia ('sides Jubilee) has got to be the sweetest thing ever, her little smiles are priceless! You think she is cute by seeing pictures of her, but she is double cute in person. I was so glad that I could finally meet my little niece. Counting down the days that I can see her next!
  Justin flew home a couple days after camp. It was kinda sad to see him go, but I was happy to be staying another week! Jessica and I spent lots of time together doing different things, sister bonding time.. :)  We just wished it didn't pass by so fast, as all things do when you are having a good time!! :)
It was really sad leaving them. Thank you for the most awesome stay in Canada, Jessica & Chris. I had a wonderful time and am looking already looking forward to the next time!! :))
The last two days in Canada I spent with my friends. They were so sweet and took me different places and we made some awesome memories... Thanks girls!! :))
The flight home was great and I could hardly believe how hot it was when I stepped out of Phoenix airport. I was glad to leave the mosquitoes behind, but I sure miss the cool days!!

That's all for now, hopefully I can get caught up and get some pictures on from around here before too long.
Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice post Joylin!! It was so fun having you and Justin here for a little bit! I can't wait to see you guys again either!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I miss Jessica!! they look so happy and what a beautiful little girl they have! :D love you all!

    ReplyDelete