27 July, 2013

Our Little QT

You will never know how many pictures I end up with of Jubilee. I go to load my camera card onto the computer and its full of them! How can you resist such cuteness?
Every day she fills our lives with joy and happiness. The little stinker is walking like a pro and gets herself into everything! 

She is such a little chunk. Micah David only out weighs her by two pounds. :)

:)
Haha Mom went back to check on her in her bed, and found she had fallen asleep like this. 
She loves the cat! :)
You tell her "Happy!" and she will start clapping her little hands. :)

Well, I have the option of going and making pie dough or helping mom peel a ton of peaches. Hmm... I think I will make pie dough, I probably will still end up doing peaches as well. :) I'll try to get some pictures for you all. Have a great day! 

3 comments:

  1. Aww she is such a little doll!! And she's growing up so fast!
    Have fun Joylin, thank you for taking the time to post. I sure enjoy them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw she's so cute! I love her little ponytails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, that is funny how she fell asleep!

    ReplyDelete