07 April, 2015

Flying to PA & More...

Wedding pictures are coming up next. I just sent Joanna over to Kaitlyn's to get the rest of them. When she gets back I will go through them and get some posted for you all! While your waiting here are a few pics of our travels. :)

The sun was setting on the way to the airport on the 18th of March. Our flight flew out at 11:00 p.m. 
The boys had never flown before so they were very excited!! 

We all tried to get as much sleep as we could before we flew into Michigan. The sun was just rising as we came in to land.
Us, looking a bit out of it and Jubilee purposely frowning for the pic. 

We flew over Lake Erie after taking off and I had to shiver thinking of all that ice and water down there.
Justin flew in a few days before us.
They kept me posted with all that was happening and I couldn't wait to get back to PA with everyone! 



Joanna flew back early for the bridal shower and to help out with the wedding.
She also got to tour Washington DC and New York while she was there. 

They got to see the picture of Brother Branham with the Pillar of Fire...
...and the little pigeon Brother Branham tells the story about.

Spending time with friends.
She got in on kitchen duty. :)
We had an amazing time with everyone.

We finally arrived Thursday afternon and they had a wonderful meal cooked for us all. We all stayed with the Sangers over the wedding, including some of the wedding party and friends. There was around 30 of us.
Thank you so much for letting us all stay at your house!! It was totally a blast!  
I didn't get many pictures of the rehearsal etc.. so I stole one from here and there from Lilia. Thanks for the pictures! :)

Rehearsal went great and we all had a lot of fun setting up everything.
Afterwards we all went to a roller skating rink, which was a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment