04 April, 2015

Spring is Here!!

Spring is finally here and everything is turning so green! I love this time of year!!
The pivot out back of our house is so pretty! I love waking up in the morning and see the sun coming up over the mountain. Making everything looks so bright and green.
This is the view from our back porch.
The other evening their was rain clouds around. They were so pretty!
I always said that if I could paint I would paint the sky with big white thunder heads. Something about it is so amazing! To be able to capture the same effect on canvas would be a wish come true for me. I don't know, maybe someday I'll give it a try! 


The barn that will soon be our dairy barn. Can't wait till it all gets set up! :)
Mom's garden spot. She has planted quite a few things already. Dad recently set up the small greenhouse for starting seeds in.
Spring is such a fun time of year, but always a busy one. :)

This week has been a beautiful week! There's going to be a lovely potluck Sunday afternoon after a wonderful Easter service. We are all looking forward to that! :) Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Happy Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment