| You know there is a lot of responsibility that comes along with being the oldest of nine. When Mom had a little one to take care of Jessica was usually the one to step in to take care of the wash, cleaning, etc... In fact to this day she loves and totally enjoys the thrill of cleaning the house. Unlike the rest of us, she will clean a house till it is shining. And enjoys ever bit of it! I think the Lord has blessed her with a gift of being very organized, which has been a big help and blessing to others! |
WOW! She hasn't changed a bit! I love ALL the pictures! So glad to have you as a best friend Jessica! Hope my card arrived in good time and you had a wonderful birthday celebration! Love you!
ReplyDeleteLaurisa
She really hasn't changed all that much! Some people look so different you can hardly believe that was really them so many years back. She's such a beautiful and sweet lady. :)
ReplyDeleteWoops...sorry I forgot to sign my name on my previous comment.:D I've just begun to comment and look at blogs recently so I might accidentally forget. :)
ReplyDelete~Olivia
Happy Birthday Jessica! Such precious photos!
ReplyDeleteAWW sorry I missed you Birthday Jessica!!!Love you and hope you had A happy birthday!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you I miss you Lots!!!! your little sis
Joanna