| My awesome Mommy!! |
| Our neighbors gave us two kittens and even though they are plenty old enough to go without a bottle, Joanna and the boys come up with the excuse that it is more fun to feed them that way. :) |
| There may be plenty of girls around here to do the house work, but every once in a while we are too busy doing something else and we have to use our back up worker! ;) |
| One spoiled cat!! |
| Justin not in the mood for saying goodbye to a camera.. :) |
| Bye Mommy!! |
I think Jesse is going to miss his big brother more then any of us. He was pretty sad when they left! |
| He misses Joanna, too! |
| I know they will be home before we know it and then it will be our turn to go! Yehaa can hardly wait!! :) |
aw great to see a update of whats going on! and is that jessica's cat?? cause totally looks like my own spoiled brat cat hehe. miss yall! tell the family hi from the parras :)
ReplyDeleteHi Minnie! ya that it's Jessica's cat. :) we miss you all too! Stop in sometime! :)
ReplyDeleteHi! Hope you don't mind if we looked at your blog...it's very interesting! What part of PA is your relatives from? We are from PA. God bless you all!
ReplyDeleteHi, No I don't mind at all!:) In fact I found your blog through the Hydes, so I get on yours sometimes too!Umm.. most of our relatives live in southern central part of PA right against the MD state line. So we have relatives both in Chambersburge, Waynesboro Area and in MD. So they are kinda scattered all around in that area! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! We live in the Hershey area. I have a sister that lives in Marana AZ. I'm originally from KY. God bless!
ReplyDeleteMy parents were both born in Pennsylvania along with my two older sisters and my older brother an I. My Dad used to have a dairy there. So I am sure you guys would have a lot in common! ;) I was only nine months when we moved, so I don't remember PA much other then the times that we have been back to visit. God Bless you too!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei don't like the pic of us waving by
ReplyDeletehaha.... =D
ReplyDeleteEverything about this post just warmed my heart. Beautiful flowers, beautiful mom and family. the hugs...... Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteI am glad that you enjoyed it! =D
ReplyDeleteJoanna~ Just thought I would let you know that Abigail, Kaitlyn and I all really had a awesome time...seeing and meeting you!!!
ReplyDeleteLove and Miss you.....
Zoe