29 January, 2012

It's Just Been Crazy...



Thought I would give you a little insight on what we have been up too and why I haven't been posting lately.
We have been crazy busy with many different things the last couple weeks. I have so many pictures to post, but finding the time to post them is becoming my problem. Any way, hopefully after the wedding it won't be quite so crazy! Sharon Jones came over and helped us make up all the bridesmaids bouquets,  boutonnieres, and corsages. We still have the wedding bouquet to put together. Artificial flowers make the flower part of the wedding so less hectic.     
Meda Hyde stayed all week with us sewing on Jessica's wedding dress. Wow, she is so amazing! How she can just sit there sewing for hours on end is beyond me. It is turning out really pretty and I will be posting pictures of it "after" the wedding! :) 

I had to add this picture to my random type of post. We may be busy, but there is always that time that we find to sit down and enjoy holding our adorable little nephew. He is so sweet and I have more pictures to post of him soon!! :)
Micah David - A little boy that is showered with love!

We also put in new cupboard tops for Mom. It was a big job, but we are so enjoying not having tile to clean! More pictures coming!
Jessica's Bridal Shower was another thing that took some time getting together. I did a lot of the planning, Meda helped me with the decorating and Jenny helped with the games. Between all three of us it turned out really nice! More picture coming later..

Jenny and Micah have been here for the weekend and we have been practicing hair ideas for the wedding. Things are starting to come into place. When you start thinking about that the wedding is just in a couple weeks, your heart always seems to skip a beat. Will we be ready? That is not the question. We  have to be ready. If we aren't, well, guess they can get married any way! :)

I had to laugh when the three little boys came out of the bathroom from taking a bath the other night. This week they all got hair cuts!

Chipper in hamster dream world.

An awesome sunset!

A bunch of yummy cookies. I will be posting all the pics as soon as I can find the time. :)
The Lord bless you all this beautiful Sunday afternoon.
Your blogger,
Joylin

4 comments:

  1. LOL!!! the lil brothers hairdos are so funny!!!!

    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica looks so happy! Love the picture of your Mom, Jesse, and Micah David!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pictures! Yall did a great job on the shower, so excited for the wedding! :) behave yourself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That IS an awesome sunset pic! :) Also love the boy's hairdos! lol!
    Looking forward to all the "coming soon" pics. ;)

    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete