Sorry for the long wait.. My days were booked with work, but today I am sitting at home relaxing. :)
I forgot to mention in my last post how many people were actually at the wedding. Around 250 people showed up, yes, that is a lot of people! :)
| The bridal table... |
| Chris <3 Jessica |
| Brother Paul was the MC and was a good one at that. He kept us all laughing!! |
| Esther Hyde made the beautiful cake. |
| Lois and Kaitlin serving punch. |
| Brother Hyde the video recorder. |
| We had chili and potato salad. Was so good! |
| Something struck Meda funny!!?? LOL |
| And what ever it was, struck the bride and groom as well! :) |
| Chris and Jessica with Sarah Botazzi ( the photographer) |
| Nathan Derksen Brother Paul introduced us all out individually. When he started saying what we liked to do and a little about us, I was saying "uh oh".... |
| Meda Hyde |
| Seth Helm |
| Jenny Garcia |
| Jesse Helm |
| Me... I won't say what he said. lol |
| Johnny Olson |
| Joanna |
| Look at Micah David! :))) |
| Jaylon, |
| Justin, |
| .. and Aaron were all ushers. |
| Daddy and Mommy |
| Umm I don't think you know who this is ;) |
| hahaha hehehe... if I only knew why they were laughing, I would be sure to tell you! |
| Nathan giving his speech. |
| Meda giving her speech. |
| Dad and Mom |
| Brother Paul and Sister Holly |
| I wonder who those people are?? :) |
| Johnny and Katie Olson and their children sang a song. |
| "I know you!" |
| Thank yous |
| Signing the marriage license... |
| Cutting the cake... |
| so sweetly... :) |
| Saying our good byes.... "sniff" Well that is all of the wedding pictures. Hoped you enjoyed them!! :) |
Yes! Enjoyed the post! :) and another hearty "Congrats" to the happy couple! :)
ReplyDelete~Olivia
Very nice pictures. Sarah did an awesome job!
ReplyDelete-Kaitlyn
THANKS
ReplyDeleteVery nice pictures(:
ReplyDeleteKay