 |
| Sarah Botazzi |
I got wedding pictures!!
Before we get started on them all, I would like to make sure that you know that all these pictures were taken by Sarah Botazzi. This post, and the next, and the next.. are all her pictures. She is an awesome photographer and I am glad I can share all of her pictures with you!! :)
This first post is more of us setting up, the rehearsal and more.. I don't like to keep you waiting, but going through all the pictures and getting them loaded is quite the job. I promise pictures of the actual wedding will be on here next and very soon at that! :) So enjoy!
Rehearsal Pictures
 |
| Hope Struse played the piano and Cello in the wedding. Thank you, Hope, You did an awesome job! |
 |
| Hannah and her sister Maranatha Struse also played the piano and violin. Thanks girls, you did awesome! |
 |
| Uncle Eugene and Aunt Laura got to see Micah David for the first time. |
 |
| Chris giving orders... :) |
 |
| It was a fun rehearsal....! :) |
Dad and Mom Chris and Kaitie (being Grandma Derksen)
 |
| Brother Paul and Sister Holly. :) Sister Holly was out at the moment. :) |
 |
| Brother Paul and Aaron |
 |
| The guys... |
The Girls
Flower girl and ring bearer.
 |
| Here comes the bride, ... |
 |
"Chris, will you take this women to be your wife?" "Tomorrow!"
Jessica, will you take this man to be your husband?" Tomorrow!"
:) |
 |
| Nathan got good practice at learning how to untie the rings.. :) We wouldn't want them to get stuck on the wedding day. |
 |
| The happy "almost" married couple!! Sorry guys, Chris decided to shut his eyes in this pic. :P |
 |
| Eunice and Josiah |
Bridal Party

Rehearsal Dinner
 |
| I know I already posted some pictures of this, but didn't think you would mind more! :) |
 |
| Kaitie and Sister Holly had everything set up so cute! |
 |
| That was some awesome cheese cake! |
 |
| Sister Tera, Jessica and Sister Robin. |
 |
| Brother and Sister McMasters. |
 |
| Brother Paul and Sister Holly |
 |
| Grandma Derksen and her daughter Deborah Nickloy |
 |
| Chris' Uncle and Aunt |
 |
| Noah Helm, so cute! |
Pictures of the Reception Hall Decorated and Ready
There I finally got that posted. I will be putting the wedding pictures on here as soon as I can, so check back!
Enjoyed the post! Looking forward to the other pictures!! :)
ReplyDelete~Olivia
Very nice post! :)
ReplyDelete