Two weeks from the wedding already and it seems like it was yesterday. The Lord was with us and everything went very smoothly.
 |
| Jenny did Jessica's hair and did a really good job at it! :) |
 |
| Ok, I did help a little.. :) |
 |
| The wedding dress and bouquet.. |
 |
| Harmony :) Chris' niece |
 |
| Melody :) Chris' niece |
 |
| Meda made all the dresses! :) |
 |
| Josiah and Melody |
 |
| Melody, Josiah and Harmony. Chris has got the cutest Nephew and Nieces!! |
 |
Jenna and Adela
Adela, the guest book attendant! You did an awesome job, Pal! |
 |
| The pastor Brother Samuel. |
 |
| The Struse girls did amazing! For the first time of playing at a wedding, it was awesome. Couldn't have been any better!! |
 |
| Maranatha did an awesome job on the piano and violin. |
 |
| Hope on the Cello. |
 |
| Hannah on the piano. |
 |
| Noah Struse. |
 |
| Cousins and friends.. :) |
 |
| The pastors' daughter. |
 |
| Chris and his groomsmen and the pastor Brother Samuel. |
 |
| Chris and Brother Samuel |
 |
| Sister Tera and Jessica |
 |
| Ready to go see Chris! |
 |
| Walking to the church. At this point our hearts were starting to beat fast. The time for Jessica to get married was here and it was starting to dawn on us. |
 |
| Daddy waiting to take Jessica up the isle and hand her into another mans care. |
It makes me feel so proud to know that they are all my brothers!! :)
 |
| Aaron and Grandma Derksen |
 |
| Brother Paul and Sister Holly ( Chris' parents ) |
 |
| Daddy and Mommy |
 |
| The guys.. |
 |
| And then it was time for us girls to come in, first Joanna, |
 |
| then Me, |
 |
| next came Jenny, |
 |
| and then in came Meda the maid of honor. |
 |
| Haha I love this picture. Chris wasn't even noticing who came up, all he was waiting to see was his bride! :) |
 |
| Dong, Dong, here comes the bride!! |
 |
| The Ceremony |
 |
| exchanging rings |
 |
| The prayer |
 |
| the kiss |
 |
| I present Mr. and Mrs. Chris Derksen. |
 |
| Jenny, Joanna and I sang "Step by Step" as they walked down the aisle. |
 |
The flower girl and ring bearer.
Eunice Strite (Jessica's cousin) and Josiah Olson (Chris' Nephew) |
 |
The best man and maid of honor.
Nathan Derksen (Chris' cousin) and Meda Hyde ( Jessica's friend ) |
 |
| Seth Helm (Chris' second cousin) and Jenny |
 |
| Jesse Helm (Chris' second cousin) and Me |
 |
| Johnny Olson (Chris' brother-in-law) and Joanna |
After the Wedding Pictures
 |
| Chris' parents |
 |
| Chris' family |
 |
| Chris' family |
 |
| Chris' parents and Grandma |
 |
| Mom and Dad with Chris and Jessica. |
 |
| My whole family. |
 |
| Micah and Micah David |
 |
| He was so cute all dressed up!! |
 |
| Sisters |
 |
| Bridesmaids |
 |
| Bridesmaids and flower girl |
 |
| flower girl |
 |
| Flower girl and Ring bearer |
 |
| Groomsmen and ring bearer |
 |
| Brothers |
 |
| The wedding party! |
 |
| Jessica, the bride! |
 |
| She was so pretty! |
Fun Bridal Party Pics
 |
| Haha love this one!!! |
 |
| Heading over to the park... |
 |
| LOL |
 |
| "Catch Me!!!" :) |
It was an awesome wedding and I have reception pictures coming next!! :))
Wow!! I love all the pictures! Sarah had great poses for ya'll!
ReplyDelete~Kaitlyn
Nice pictures!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME post :D I have been looking for this all along! love all the pictures and Chris and Jessica are so cute together! wow awesome choice of pictures great job!! :)
ReplyDeleteNice pictures! Sarah - you did great!
ReplyDeleteYou know, when people see wedding pictures they always say it was a nice wedding or a beautiful wedding and the bride looked so pretty...yakkety yakkety...
ReplyDeleteTHIS was a beautiful, GORGEOUS wedding and Jessica was simply jewel!! Everyone looked handsome and rosy!! Wonderful pictures! -Laurisa
What great pictures!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS Jessica and Chris! How exciting.
Thanks for sharing the pictures, Joylin! I've been stalking your blog for the longest time waiting to see the actual wedding pictures. :-)
AAwww those were such good pictures of the wedding.. I loved the tree ones..wish that we could of made it, but it just didnt work out:(..There so cute together....
ReplyDeleteTHE YEKES~
Congratulations! What beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing them!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fabulous wedding!! Awesome pics! Jessica was such a beautiful bride! =) Her and Chris make such a lovely couple. :) God bless them both!
ReplyDeleteThe pic with the wedding party covering their eyes--rofl!
Does Meda Hyde have, by any chance, a website at which she sells clothes she sews??
This is a bit of a random question...haha...but, Joylin, would you happen to know which SW camp Sarah Botazzi is going to? :D
Looking forward to the next post!
~Olivia
I am glad that you enjoyed them everyone! :))
ReplyDelete0livia: Meda does have a blog and does put stuff on there that she sells sometimes. Her blog address is http:a-pach-ecrafts.blogspot.com. Um as far as which still waters camp Sarah is going to, the last I heard she was still on the waiting list and if I remember right, it was for a couple different ones.
Yay!! She does make and sell jean skirts!! :D
ReplyDeleteAww..okay...I sure hope she gets in! I asked 'cause I was hoping she'd be attending the same camp I'm going to (older July), Lord willing.
~Olivia