| It was mind blowing to us all who had never seen the ocean before. So the first glimpse put amazed expressions on all of our faces.. It was so much water, so strong, beautiful, and just.. amazing!! |
![]() |
| But we accomplished it. Thanks to Kaitlyn Sanger for taking the picture! :) |
| We had just finished, when, Brother Sanger shouts, "Watch out behind you!" He was only joking, but that is all it took to send Mom running and sent us all into hysterics. lol Was so funny! |
| Getting used to the water. |
| The sky was so clear and beautiful! |
| Jelly fish! |
| Having a blast! |
| a random shell |
| Jelly fish were everywhere! But thankfully no one got stung. |
| Joy and David. |
| Cutie Pie! |
| Joanna and Kaitlyn |
| Joy collecting jelly fish. |
| And a very late Happy Anniversary to Dad and Mom!! On the sixth of August we were all packed in the van driving to IN. |
| The best parents ever!! |
| *Jessica* |
| *Me* |
| Justin up to NO good!! lol :) |
| Digging a hole and finding shells. |
| The boys building a sand castle. |
| "NO!" A wave just came in a little too far. uh oh.. sorry boys! :/ |
| I just love this picture! |
| Making designs in the sand. I took so many pictures of the ocean that I had to split them into two different posts, so I will try to get them posted later. |

hey I loved all the pictures!! :) especially the one of your mom running lol she actually looks scared! keep posting :D
ReplyDeleteWow makes me miss it so much! glad yall had such fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for inviting us to join you all! It was sooo awesome!
ReplyDelete~The Sangers~
I met Kaitlyn at the SW camp this July! She asked me if I was a Strite. lol. :)
ReplyDeleteforgot to put my name again....lol. :D
ReplyDelete~Olivia