 |
| After camp Micah and Jenny took us straight to Grandpa and Grandma's. The very next day we then drove up to Honey Brook PA to visit the Sangers. A family that we always enjoy every bit of our time with! |
 |
| Yup, that's us! Poor Mom says she thinks she is shrinking, but I think it is just that her children are all growing! :) |
 |
| All 17 of us... I just love living in a big family! There is never a boring moment, always something to do or someone to talk to! The Lord blessed me with the best christian family and I am so grateful that He chose me out of so many to be part of it! :) |
 |
| Joy and Hope, two cute little girls! |
The boys trying to master the unicycles. They actually did a really good job... I tried, but I failed. "True Story"
Justin and Hope on the unicycles.
 |
| We all adored this chubby little toddler! :) |
 |
| "I want to see!" |
 |
| Buddies. |
 |
| For our business Pet Care 4 U Sister Jody made this puppy dog, which was really cute! |
 |
| *JOY* |
 |
| *DAVID* |
 |
| Sunday afternoon they invited all the families from church to come for lunch. It was fun meeting a lot of new people! |
 |
| I left my camera in the hands of Kaitlyn while I was playing volley ball and she got some really cute pictures of all the girls. |
 |
| We had a lot of fun playing volley ball. |
 |
| I just love the expressions these guys have. You can imagine what they were thinking. Micah - " Get off, my wife is going to ride with me." Jared - "I'm not moving!" lol |
 |
Well, it looks like Micah got his way. lol
The Sangers live right in the middle of Amish country, so there are horse and buggies everywhere. I think Micah was having fun being one of them. :) Last time we were there for a visit we actually got to meet an Amish family. We then got to go see them in their one room school house and play soft ball with all the kids at recess. It was really cool and fun!! |
 |
You just got to love this picture. All the boys making it nearly impossible for Justin to come out of the bathroom!!
Well I need to get to bed now, but Lord willing I will get another post on here tomorrow. :) |
We loved having you all at our house! You are welcome back anytime!
ReplyDelete~The Sangers~
looks like you all had a awesome time!! the unicycles look so fun!! lol wish i could have been there to see you try it Joylin lol :P
ReplyDeletelooking for your next post :D