30 August, 2011

At the Ocean #2

It was a lot of fun writing in the sand!

I wrote this one to Jessica's request... :)





Riding the waves!




We had a lot of fun!!




Whoa!


Trying to dig up a crab.


The boys started feeding the sea gulls and before long there was a lot of them around and you couldn't get rid of them.





Brother Philip with David.







It was finally time to leave. :(



Washing off our sandy feet in a puddle.

My awesome and crazy brothers! :)



8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the pictures, Joylin! you are an awesome photographer!

    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! You have awesome writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Joylin!!!!!!!! you are to funny!!
    I love the writing in the sand it is so pretty! :) btw were you tired when you took those last two photos lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya Meda, I was really tired!! lol :) I slept almost the whole way home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely handwriting! I mean sandwriting! And I wasn't beleiving the "Crazy" part until I saw the last too pictures. I admitt...I'm the same way without sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new family picture is REALLY nice! Luv your sandwriting too. :)

    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete