26 August, 2011

There's No Place Like Home!

We are home, and we all say "Praise the Lord" for bringing us back safely! He brought us across almost 5,000 miles of land without one brake down, no blow outs, no wrecks, and the list goes on. We are truly thankful for a God that cares for us and watches over us where ever we go! We are not worthy for all His blessings, but without Him it wouldn't have of went so smoothly! We give Him all the honor and the glory! I know a lot of you are probably anxious to see a post on here as much as I am getting one on. I loaded all my pictures and videos onto the computer and my mouth dropped open when 1,948 pictures came up. That is a lot of pictures to go through and of course I don't want to post them all, but I will try to get some on here as soon as I can! We got in last night around 8:00 and all went straight to bed. Man, I don't think our beds have ever felt so good!! :) Today was busy getting all the wash done, unpacking and putting everything away, picking the raspberries, mowing and weed-eating, and trying to get everything back into order. Our kennels are already filling back up - a cat and a dog so far, and we are starting to get back into the normal routine of life again. You know, going on a long vacation and seeing all your friends and family, doing things you usually don't get to do, and so on is a lot of fun, but there is always something about coming back home to where you belong. I don't think there is any place like home!

3 comments:

  1. :) and its so good to have you home!!! and I will be looking forward to those 1,948 pictures ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice profile picture. We had an awesome time with all of you!

    ReplyDelete