From afar, you have pictured my dear sweet Jessica thus, but it is much better than the many miles that are now between us. Yet I question your sincerity in this endeavor, even though you think you have been quite clever. Your endless torturing of me in this way may end up leading you to rue this day. For you have ventured one small step too far, for between us hostilities there now are. If next week you find some things amiss, think to yourself, it must have been Chris
From afar, you have pictured my dear sweet Jessica thus, but it is much better than the many miles that are now between us. Yet I question your sincerity in this endeavor, even though you think you have been quite clever. Your endless torturing of me in this way may end up leading you to rue this day. For you have ventured one small step too far, for between us hostilities there now are. If next week you find some things amiss, think to yourself, it must have been Chris
ReplyDeleteHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete~Olivia
uh-oh... don't mess with the Canadian! I fear their sense of humor.
ReplyDeleteOh that is funny! :D
ReplyDelete