20 December, 2011

More Pictures of the Derksens Visit

Chris's Dad (Brother Paul) was down also and spent a couple of days with us.
Playing a good game of Catan!
I have more pictures of Jessica on the computer now then I ever had. lol That is after Chris had the camera for a while. :)
Chris playing the penny whistle while I played the piano.
Making chocolate pie..

Happy Chris!


Looking around at the place where the rehearsal dinner is going to be.

Love birds!


Walking around the park.


The happy couple!

Well, that's all for now. I am still staying down with Jenny and the baby and wishing I didn't have to go home tonight.. :( I am so going to miss this little guy!!




3 comments:

  1. Lovely post, Joylin! :) Love the pics of Jessica and Chris...they're all so nice. :)

    ~Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a lot of fun together!

    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thumbs up on the post!

    ReplyDelete