19 December, 2011

I Am Back...

Sorry you guys! Didn't mean to keep you all waiting so long. Last week was kinda a crazy one with Chris being down and the Christmas program and all.I am temporarily at Micah and Jenny's place at the moment, so I am going to try to get a post put on here in between changing baby diapers and other jobs Jenny needs me to do around the place.:)
You are all probably wondering how it went between Chris and I. Well, the last thing I tried was putting something in his pillow case. Leaves, sticks, rocks etc... Only to have it all end up..


...in my bed! Gasp, I don't think I am very good at this prank thing. LOL Ok, like I was thinking something more crazy like bleaching his socks, or smearing his bed with mayonnaise.. You know, something more on the crazier side, but I didn't want to ruin his stay too badly. But then after he put all the stuff in my bed I was like "man" I so should've done it. Oh well, he claims we are even now (even though I don't tend to think so, being that he always got the better end of the deal). :) We had a lot of fun though, not to mention the flour, chocolate and water fights we had. :/

9 comments:

  1. Ho!ho! HO!HO! -A Merry Chris-ee-was!

    Joylin- you should have sabotaged his shaving equipment or diluted his sunscreen.

    Adviser wishes to remain anonymous to avoid the Canadian's wrath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Chris I see you finally are no longer anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thats crazy, if hes that smart i would of did something while he was sleeping;)lol i did it once when i was at a camp,but it was just girls it was soo funny . the good thing about it is that they didnt even know who did it..lol
    - Roseanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, Joylin, you so should have done something crazy!!! lol

    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah!! oh you guys crack me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol what Kaitlyn said! HAha(:

    ReplyDelete